Tuesday, September 30, 2008

First Post Ever


So I'd like to open the forum to discuss my favoirte Food-on-the-Run (FotR) for all the Dudes-on-the-Run (DotR). Yes, that would be Kashi. Let's share what's purely delicious, what's purely nutritious and what's a little of both. Let's start out with the "TLC" bars. The use of the "TLC" cleverly equates the "Tasty Little Crunchies" or "Tasty Little Chewies" (there are now many other varieties of "Tasty Little..." somethings) with Tender Loving Care (awwwwwww). Cliche? Perhaps. But so delicious, filling and it makes me feel like I'm doing something good for myself! (Which does not happen often - if at all)

2 comments:

Nawal Fakhoury said...

I love this idea! The layout is very eye catching and actually makes me hungry. The language is very appealing and makes you feel like you are at the lunch table talking with friends. I think this will be one of my favorite blogs!

Kelly McCamley said...

This blog has a very good layout. I liked the pictures you used, and it actually looks as if you can grab it right out of the computer. Also, I like how you had the nutrition facts at the end. Good job!